AS I AM DETANGLING CONDITIONER LEAVE-IN TANGLE RELEASER – 237ML
Leave-In Tangle Releaser
Tame Your Tangles.
Make Shampoo Day
A Happy Day.
As much as we love our natural-textured hair, the job of detangling can be quite a chore. Despite the time it takes to free wet hair of tangles, (particularly for those with longer, thicker hair), can result in breakage, fiber weakening and even excess shedding.
Now, As I Am offers real “help” in the time of need. You can approach the necessary step of detangling with greater ease. And besides easier wet combing, you’ll notice enhanced softness and a wonderful shine. Your hair will be easy to comb, healthier and happier.
GREAT FOR THE LITTLE NATURALISTAS IN YOUR LIFE, TOO!!!
- Provides for easier release of tangles after cleansing
- The leave in formula remains on to prepare your hair for application of styling products
- Rich consistency. Economical to use. A small amount does the job.
- Moisturizes and promotes shine
- Helps strengthen hair and repair damaged areas
- Contains an wide array of natural ingredients known for hydrating and nourishing hair
- First, cleanse hair. (We highly recommend one of the three As I Am cleansers: As I Am® Curl Clarity® Shampoo, Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.)
- Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.
- Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
- Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair.
- If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not over use.
- Proceed to style.
Out of stock